IRCC in-person offices in Canada
IRCC’s offices have cancelled all
1)citizenship ceremonies, citizenship tests and retests until April 13, 2020
2)in-person permanent resident landing appointments until April 13, 2020
3)in-person refugee claimant appointments until April 13, 2020
IRCC temporary offices in Canada
All temporary offices are closed until further notice.
Biometric collection service points
Service Canada locations and U.S. Application Support Centres (ASCs) have stopped collecting biometrics until further notice.
Visa Application Centres (VACs)
Some VACs have temporarily closed or are operating with limited hours and services. Check your VAC website before you go.
If your VAC is closed and you need to contact IRCC urgently, use the Web form. Do not go to a visa office.
Until further notice:
- Book your appointment online or by contacting the VAC. You can’t book your appointment in-person at a VAC.
- VACs will no longer provide in-person information services. Contact the VAC by phone, email or webchat with any questions.
- Only applicants with biometrics appointments will be allowed to enter VACs.
- Friends and family members will only be allowed to enter the VAC to assist an elderly applicant or an applicant with mobility challenges
- You’ll have to submit or retrieve your passport by mail or courier
- All staff and clients will maintain a safe 1m distance between each other
Apply online through MyCIC
Due to service disruptions, IRCC is experiencing difficulties receiving and processing applications submitted by mail or in person at a VAC.
At this time, if you’re applying for a visitor visa, study permit or work permit, apply online. You need to create a my CIC account or retain an authorized representative by IRCC to create an online application for you.
If you need to file an online application,Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org